We are looking for experienced Business Analyst to join our Data team and help it to build more efficient reporting and BI solutions for our PoS clients and Carriers.
Technical skills needed:
• 3+ years of experience in a role Business or System or Functional Analyst / Product Owner / Proxy Product Owner;
• Proficient in written and spoken English (daily communication with English native speakers);
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
• Collaborate effectively with Product Managers to analyze opportunities and problems, refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product
• Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements, system diagrams, wireframe, user flows.
• Creating BA artifacts: traceability matrix (decomposition of business requirements into functional/non-function requirements), functional specifications, use cases, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams;
• Experience in BA role with Data Warehouse and BI solutions;
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum);
• Knowledge of .
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
As a plus
• Experience in enterprise software development or finance domain;
• Experience in delivery of mobile and -applications;
• Experience in Power BI;
• Experience in Microservices architecture.
• Experience in RESTful design;
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station
• As a Proxy Product Owner / Business Analyst, you will be the liaison between Product management and Development teams;
• Manage product backlog;
• Work with the Product management to manage a product roadmap and requirements;
• Accountable for making User Stories ready for development including preparation of technical requirements;
• Analysis of Business requirements to understand business needs and to determine how various applications can best function to fulfill the business needs;
• Responsible for communication and validation of requirements with product stakeholders;
• Review User Stories with the development team to ensure understanding what we need to build;
• Oversee the development work during a product execution and manage after the launch;
• Work with the QA team to ensure test plans and test cases are correct;
• Participate in UAT and validate that a product is built per requirements specified;
• Assess change requests and work with the team to resolve;
• Arrange Demo for Business Stakeholders.
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www..com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Data Warehouse
• Robust Online Reporting
o Sales reporting
o Inventory reporting
o Finance reporting
o Time and Attendance
o Performance reporting
o Incentive calculation
• Customized Performance Management
• BI Dashboards
• 3rd Party Integrations via and data feeds
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation
• Data solution for Suggested selling