Technical skills needed:
•Experience in QA 2+ years;
•Experience in testing web applications;
•Good understanding of version control and release management processes;
•Experience with API testing;
•Experience in QA methodologies, clear understanding of QA processes and artefacts;
•Good knowledge of SQL;
•Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate level)
Why you should choose us:
• We are a product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in a successful U.S. IT company with an international team;
• Participation in a challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
•Manual testing of applications (functional, contract, integration, end-to-end testing), including applications integrated into Point-of-Sale, integrated with 3rd parties APIs and applications.
•Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS, Android)
•Execution of regression and smoke tests;
•Creation of testing documentation;
•Generation of great ideas and improvements for our products (this is always welcomed in our team).
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market. It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It is simple to learn, easy to use and as the operation grows, more features can be added on. Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
•Robust Online Reporting
•Repair Management Software
•3rd Party Integrations
•Customer Connect Marketing
•Time and Attendance
•Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of B2B Soft’s QA Team, you will collaborate closely with our great Development teams and work with several different testing directions including embedded, desktop and mobile.
You will have the opportunity to learn and help improve the quality of our deep and complex product architecture by diving into customer needs, working with our Product, Business analytics and Architecture teams, and communicating with Customer representatives.