• 1+ years of experience in IT recruiting is a MUST;
• Deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting process;
• Work experience with different level vacancies;
• Upper-intermediate English level;
• Good understanding of major programming technologies, languages, and development process.
Soft skills needed:
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
• People-oriented, proactive and self-disciplined.
Why you should choose us:
• We are a product company and develop progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy
• Practice your English on a daily basis
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process;
• Collaborate with managers to determine hiring needs and requirements;
• Actively source and attract candidates, develop candidates pool;
• Conduct HR interviews, organize and facilitate technical interviews and tests;
• Drive offer and onboarding processes;
• Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omnichannel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon &Xplornet.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation