• You are analytical thinker, technical-minded and customer-oriented person with problem-solving abilities and strong customer’s needs understanding;
• Ideally, you have Technical background or strong desire to explore the field of software products;
• Fluent and literate English (MUST!);
• Ability to work at night shifts (we provide a taxi);
• An experienced PC user (General Microsoft Windows knowledge);
• Training and time-management skills.
As a plus
• Previous experience in support function;
• Spanish — upper-intermediate + level.
• Technical background and IT education;
• Experience in working with CRM and Jira;
• Training/teaching experience.
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Referral program;
• Annual bonus;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Onboard new customers (conduct different levels trainings and webinars; setup customers’ databases, etc.)
• Keep in constant touch with existing customers and provide them timely and accurate information about B2BSoft products (NOT cold callings)
• Manage yours and your team members schedules
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions
• Keep efficient communication with other teams to ensure customer’s satisfaction
• Provide clear and complete documentation and notes on all service inquiries`
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omnichannel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon &Xplornet.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation