Technical skills needed:
• Experience in QA 2+ years;
• Experience of testing web applications;
• Experience of testing web-services: SOAP and REST;
• Good understanding of version control and release management processes;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate level).
Would be plus:
• Experience in QA Automation;
• Experience in testing complex applications that include integrations with different 3rd parties (APIs, etc);
• Experience in testing mobile applications.
Soft skills needed:
• Cooperative and flexible team player — Proactive and result-oriented person.
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Manual testing of web applications (functional, contract, integration, end-to-end testing), including applications integrated into Point-of-Sale, integrated with 3rd parties APIs and applications.
• Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS, Android)
• Execution of regression and smoke tests;
• Creation of testing documentation;
• Creation of auto tests for regression testing;
• Participation in internal meetings (sprint plannings, groomings, daily stand-ups, etc), external demos and meetings with stakeholders, customers and partners.
• Generation of great ideas and improvements for our products (this is always welcomed in out team).
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omni channel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon &Xplornet.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast paced, rapidly expanding and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of B2B Soft’s QA Team you will collaborate closely with our great Development teams and work with several different testing directions including embedded, web, desktop and mobile.
You will have the opportunity to learn and help improve the quality of our deep and complex product architecture by diving into customer needs, working with our Product, Business analytics and Architecture teams, and communicating with Customer representatives .
From technology standpoint you will use and have a chance to work with the following technology stack:
• Manual QA Stack: Fiddler, Swagger, Zephyr (a corporate platform for managing tests) and SQL, Postman, REST, SOAP.
• Automation QA Stack on Java: JUnit, Maven, Allure reporting, Rest Assured.