• Experience in QA 2+ years;
• Experience of testing WEB apps;
• Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
• Strong knowledge with SQL manager (queries, tracing, exec stored procedure);
• Experience with log management systems (e.g. GrayLog)
• Experience with CI/CD infrastructure (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus)
• Experience of testing client-server applications;
• Experience of testing web-services: SoapUI, Postman, Swagger, Fiddler, etc;
• Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate +) .
Soft skills needed:
• Mature, self-organized and responsible person;
• Cooperative and flexible team player;
• Analytical skills
• Proactive and result oriented person
Would be a plus:
• Experience in Mobile testing
• Experience in DWH testing
• Technical Education;
Why you should choose us:
• We are not outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Provide functional, regression, smoke manual testing of B2B Soft Reporting products (general reports, BI reports, APIs, subscription services) and data analyzing;
• Investigation of complex solution and finding the root cause;
• Creation and maintenance of testing documentation;
• Participate in the analysis and estimation of product requirements;
• Full coverage of QA processes in Scrum-based process environment;
• Demo conduction for PO
• reporting to QA Lead/ Delivery manager
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries.
Our innovative product suite delivers Omnichannel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon & Xplornet
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide.
We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
•Robust Online Reporting
•Repair Management Software
•3rd Party Integrations
•Customer Connect Marketing
•Time and Attendance
•Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of B2B Soft’s QA Team, you will collaborate closely with our great Development teams and work with several different testing directions including embedded, web, desktop, and mobile.
You will have the opportunity to learn and help improve the quality of our deep and complex product architecture by diving into customer needs, working with our Product, Business analytics, and Architecture teams, and communicating with Customer representatives.
From a technology standpoint you will use and have a chance to work with the following technology stack:
•Manual QA Stack: Fiddler, Swagger, Zephyr (a corporate platform for managing tests) and SQL, Postman, REST, SOAP.
•Automation QA Stack on Java: JUnit, Maven, Allure reporting, Rest Assured