Professional skills needed:
• 2+ years experience in C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, .NET Core, JS
• Hands-on experience of building RESTful API’s
• Knowledge of MSSQL
• Solid understanding of OOP/OOD;
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Intermediate English level
Would be a plus:
• Experience with DevExpress components
• Experience with Redis
• Experience with RabbitMQ
• Understanding and experience with unit and integration testing
• Experience with Clouds
• Hands-on experience in code refactoring
• Experience in Bank, Financial or/and Point of Sales projects
Soft skills needed:
• Cooperative and flexible team player
• Proactive, responsible and result-oriented person
Why you should choose us:
• We are not outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Development for existing product based on best practices
• Active participation in discussions and decision making on software products
• Participation in an estimation process for short, long term planning
• Close work with the technical lead
• Active collaboration with team
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries.
Our innovative product suite delivers Omnichannel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon & Xplornet
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide.
We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
•Robust Online Reporting
•Repair Management Software
•3rd Party Integrations
•Customer Connect Marketing
•Time and Attendance
•Carrier Commission Reconciliation
As a member of one of 5 product development teams in Kiev you will have the opportunity to work on a very complex product with microservice architecture (50+ for now) and communicate with Product, QA, Business analytics, Architecture and Customer Support teams to help improve product quality.
From a technology standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to work with and develop the following technology stack, which we use in our product development:
• For Back End development we use .Net Framework technologies, C# and Net Core (3.1.1) etc.
• For Front End development we use React JS framework (Java Script ES6+).
On a daily basis, we use additional technology stacks including: Node.JS, ASP.Net Core, Microsoft Azure, AWS, MS SQL, API, Dapper, HTML, CSS, CQRS, and many others