• We provide support to U.S. and Canadian leading wireless stores that use our products. The Client support team’s main goal is to efficiently serve our growing customer base.
• We are looking for enthusiastic team players with excellent English communication skills and desire to be a part of the international Client support team (based in Kiev office)!
• You are an analytical thinker, technical-minded and customer-oriented person with problem-solving abilities and strong customer’s needs understanding. Ideally, you have Technical background or strong desire to explore the field of software products.
• Fluent and literate English (MUST!);
• Ability to work at night shifts (we provide a taxi);
• An experienced PC user (General Microsoft Windows knowledge).
• Conflict Resolution;
Would be a plus:
Previous experience in support function (is a big plus);
Technical background and IT education ( is a huge plus).
Why you should choose us:
• We are product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Help existing and prospective customers by providing them timely and accurate information about B2B Soft products (NO cold calling);
• Respond to support queries via phone, email, and chat;
• Address procedural, configuration, software, and merchant services related issues;
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions;
• Provide clear and complete documentation and notes on all service inquiries.
About the company:
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omnichannel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, Metro by T-Mobile, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon &Xplornet.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation
Our Customer Support Team works directly with our clients in North America (USA and Canada) as a first line of technical support and provides technical assistance via different channels (calls, emails, chats and what’s app).
Our customer support agents have the unique opportunity of becoming experts in the field by learning the specifics of the wireless industry and obtaining not only technical skills but knowledge of business processes, operational procedures, and customers’ daily needs as well.
Our main target customers are wireless retailers but we also work with international carriers like T-Mobile, Sprint, Altice, AT&T, and their subsidiaries.
As a member of the B2B Soft Team, you will be able to start and build your career in an international Company where you can use your English skills and communicate on a daily basis with native speakers. You will gain valuable knowledge and experience by collaborating closely with our Development and TechOps teams in Kiev and colleagues in our NY office. Our culture of continuous career development will also provide you excellent opportunities for accelerated growth and promotion.