Office, remote, and even part-time positions are available!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will have an opportunity to join a very dynamic team and become a trusted advisor to our clients, with an opportunity to contribute to the overall quality of our product by sharing feedback with the relevant stakeholders. You will interact with US busines owners, learn about the telecom industry and embark on an IT career path within the organization. Office, remote and even part — time positions are available!
• Fluent/advanced English (MUST!)
• Ability to work night shifts (we provide a corporate taxi)
• An experienced PC user (General Microsoft Windows knowledge)
• Existing technical background or a strong desire to explore the field of software and hardware products
• Training and time-management skills
• Communication and listening
• Understanding of conflict resolution
• Empathy, positive attitude and Self-Control
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in the Support field
• Technical background and IT education
• Experience in working with CRM and Jira;
We offer a competitive package including salary, annual bonus, stock options, paid vacation, and sick leave as well as health benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and existing associates’ welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth, and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running. We also offer career and proficiency development plans and free English courses with native speakers. Our comfortable office is located near downtown Kyiv and is close to the metro station.Про компанію B2BSoftB2B Soft is a world leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omni channel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon&Xplornet
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide. We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast paced, rapidly expanding and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!
• Help existing and prospective customers by providing timely and accurate information about B2BSoft products
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions
• Respond to support queries via phone, chat, and email
• Help Customers with software and hardware configurations, billing, and merchant services related requests
• Provide clear and complete documentation and notes on all service inquiries
Headquartered in New York City, USA, B2B Soft is an established leader in the development, implementation, and support of retail management systems (RMS) designed for the wireless retail industry. With over 10 years in business, we have built a best-in-class point of sale (POS) solution recognized by major telecom operators and serving customers across North America.
As a true product organization, we work seamlessly with clients to ensure that the evolution of the platform is always in sync with their business needs, with a solid infrastructure behind it. Recent addition of the autonomous product suite well coincides with the post COVID-19 reality and enables telecom operators to conduct all aspects of their commerce via kiosks.
A client’s success is our priority. Innovation is our tool. We care about customers by going above and beyond in intellect and effort. We are honest and curious. And we are agile, applying our knowledge and skills to best serve our clients and partners. Here, you will work with advanced products, be part of open and transparent culture, learn both IT and business and advance quickly.