• 3+ years of proven experience as Delivery Manager/Scrum Master
• Experience in application development or elsewhere in SDLC;
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle;
• Strong understanding of Agile (Scrum) Methodology;
• Fluent in English, with good communication and reporting skills
• Technical background (QA/BA/Developer)
Soft skills needed
• Leadership skills. Ability to offer solutions and innovative ideas;
• Organizational skills, ability to organize people, processes
• Ability to manage competitive priorities
• Stress resistance
Why you should choose us:
• We are not outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Work in the management team as a full member of the team;
• Work within the Agile (Scrum) Methodology to assist with the planning, management, and execution of application development;
• Develop and implement standards for the development and deployment process;
• Primary focus on the development process and delivery process within the Scrum team;
• Ensures the consistency of development processes through collaboration with Tech Leads and Business Analysts;
• Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements, and fixes through coordinated releases with the other Delivery Managers;
• Assist with the coordination of release and sprint planning;
• Help developers resolve technical problems, through the collaboration with technical leads, as well as human resources issues;
• Monitor individual employees’ performance;
• Provide leadership and guidance to team members regarding their performance level and career development;
• Report directly to Delivery Director, B2B Soft.
• Be ready for challenges and be ready to deal with them
About the company:
B2B Soft is a American IT product company, leader in North American POS System market development for businesses in the Telecom Market.
B2B Soft has a Headquarter in New York, USA and R&D Center in Kyiv, Ukraine with a total number of employees around 150+ in both offices with plans to expand further.
Working here you will have a chance to improve your experience and get new knowledge with best practice.
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www.b2bsoft.com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use and as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation