Perfect Candidate should demonstrate:
● Hands-on web development experience;
● Enterprise Java (JEE) knowledge;
● Good Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Glassfish knowledge;
● Ability to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements and User Stories;
● Ability to design architectural recommendations for implementation;
● Ability to confirm architecture capability and flexibility;
● Ability to improve architectures by tracking/evaluating/incorporating emerging technologies;
● In-depth knowledge of the Twelve-Factor App methodology;
● In-depth knowledge of the patterns in enterprise software.
Would be a plus:
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
● Oracle and/or PostgreSQL expertise is a plus
● Python knowledge is a plus
Also, we are looking for a Candidate who would be:
● Happy to work in a young, dynamic team;
● Able to demonstrate good communication skills;
● A team player;
● Acquainted with Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
With us, you will get the opportunity to:
— Develop and maintain a powerful enterprise project for Sony Music;
— Participate in our Healthcare and Professional Improvement programs;
— Upgrade your English skills;
— Get a competitive salary;
— Join the friendly Scrum Team of qualified IT professionals.
You are going to:
● Become a part of an international Scrum team;
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
● Write clean Java code;
● Improve and maintain the great project;
● Evaluate and introduce the best fit technologies.
AZinec is a dependable provider of Web & Mobile application development and consultation services. Founded in 2014, AZinec continues to be an effective solution for near-shore outsourcing for any-size companies. Our team has proven to be able to make excellent architectural solutions in order to optimize scalability and save maintenance costs. Our backend developers will satisfy all project requirements using Java, Ruby on Rails, Node.JS and related tools. We offer both native and hybrid smartphone app development solutions, focusing on the latest solid technologies. Our team members share a passion for agile work mentality and the problem-solving mindset.
We are looking for a Java developer who could help our company in one of our international projects.
The client operates in the media industry and the project is a product development of one of it’s core business systems.
The development team is based in Budapest Hungary, the business side is located in the USA and Germany. The project team’s language is English.
We are looking for someone who prefers long term product development in Enterprise Java and Spring.
This individual should work as a member of the SCRUM development team as an architect so he/she should have proven architect and coding skills as well.
We expect good communication skills in English, positive attitude, along with high level of commitment and responsibility.
We expect the candidate to be agile and dedicated to high quality work.