Axon is a software engineering company that specializes in building end-to-end software solutions and provides full-cycle software development services.
We help companies to turn their business ideas into great marketable products. Working closely with the client`s team on every stage of development life-cycle, we provide expertise and fully committed to deliver an outstanding solutions.
Axon`s development centers are located in Kyiv and Kharkiv (Ukraine), in Tallinn (Estonia).
Our clients include companies from the USA, Canada, Germany, the UK, Estonia, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, France, Israel, Ukraine and work in various industries.
We care greatly about our team and provide the best working and recreation conditions in order to boost friendly relations and create an environment that ensures peak performance.
Being a part of Axon team means:
• A long-term partnership with highly experienced and open-minded colleagues
• Having excellent career opportunities aimed at your professional growth
• Being under a flexible schedule and minimal bureaucracy
As a part of Axon you will get:
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles
• Internal mentoring system with the opportunity to both learn and teach
• Comprehensive career development (job rotation / enlargement / enrichment tools)
• Compensation of external professional training courses and certifications
• Foreign languages learning compensation
• Flexible office visiting schedule and the ability to work remotely
• Paid vacations (24 days), sick leaves (14 days) and days-off on state holidays
• Medical insurance or gym compensation
• Relocation package and support on request
• Fully-equipped kitchen and play zones (chess, PlayStation, table games)
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, Axon B-Day, Summer Party, and Halloween)
• Regular cozy beer parties or gaming competitions initiated by the team.