• 2+ years of experience in quality assurance;
• Ability to create good test documentation and deliverables;
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle;
• Agile practices understanding;
• Test automation and maintenance;
• Selenium WD experience will be plus;
• Bug reporting and verification;
• Experience in Web functional testing;
• Experience in Web testing;
• Experience in Mobile testing;
• API testing;
• Knowledge of SQL, HTML / CSS;
• Good analytical skills;
• Intermediate English level or better.
• Competitive salary
• Corporate and social events
• Regular assessment and salary review
• Free English classes
• Opportunity for self-realization
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Remote work
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown
• 21 days of annual leave
• 5 sick-paid days
• Participation in conferences and seminars
• Functional testing of Web applications/Back-end including but not limited to the new-feature testing, regression, GUI, integration, compatibility;
• Daily communication with the customer/team and clarification of business requirements;
• Test documentation creation;
• Test activities planning, estimating;
• Test results reporting;
• Write, review and analyze team specifications: document release notes and product functionality;
• Participate in reviews and meetings;
• Carry out regression testing;
• Update project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
Our software team is looking for a smart, creative, energetic tester who loves to create business solutions as part of a team of like-minded professionals. You will have the opportunity to expand and improve your skillset in many advanced areas of knowledge.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!