• Higher education in Finance, Computer Science or related field
• 0,5+ years of testing experience
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Good knowledge of software testing methods, types and test design techniques
• Good knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle
• Design and development of test documentation (test cases, checklists)
• Good knowledge of SQL, Excel
• Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
• Intermediate written and verbal English in business and technical contexts
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bank reporting or working experience in banking sector
• Certificate of QA education
• Work experience with Jira
• Knowledge of HTTP, XML;
Work industry-leading IT Company, with international team and worldwide presence
Competitive salary depending on the interview results with annual review and performance-based bonuses
Opportunity to travel to other offices, business trips
Open possibility for reallocation to Poland (Wroclaw) for Kharkiv-based employees
Participation in training programs, including professional, personal development and language courses
• Be a part of an innovative team with the main goal to help with creating and providing complex and flexible financial reports.
• Collaborate with DevOps, Dev, BA, QA and core internal teams to understand requirements and new features to produce a comprehensive test coverage.
• Analysis of the structure of bank report templates and incoming data required for reporting.
• Perform functional and non-functional testing.
• Design and development of test documentation.
• Document software issues and enhancement requests with concise and detailed steps.
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.