We are currently looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer familiar with testing web and mobile products to join our professional team.
We are an automotive industry experts, building enterprise-level tech solutions that are reshaping the future of warranty and beyond.
Axiom Connected develops its own Finance & Insurance products.
We are leading a digital-first experience in every aspect of the automotive ownership lifecycle.
Axiom Connected has deep roots in automotive warranty and proven success in executing on enterprise technology platforms.
- analyze all project acceptance criteria and designs that would help to develop test scenarios and test cases for large projects and assist QA Lead and product team with user story sizing;
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- perform manual test execution to ensure applications meet business requirements;
- support automated test engineers with scripting and execution as needed;
- review manual test cases written by team to ensure complete test coverage;
- interact with business analysts and product team to solidify acceptance criteria and create user acceptance test scopes of the project;
- identify, log and track issues as they arise and communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information;
- follow defined quality assurance processes to ensure all projects meet testing standards.
Knowledge & Experience:
English — B1/B2;
- testing customer-facing Web Applications, WebAPIs, and vendor APIs;
- experience using test case authoring and test tracking tools like Azure DevOps, TestRail;
- experience using API testing tools like Postman and Swagger.
Will be an advantage:
- experience in database testing — using SQL Server and queries;
- experience using backend test automation tools like PyTest;
- experience using test frontend test automation tools like Cypress;
- experience using Gherkin syntax.
- expertise in manual test patterns and testing strategies;
- strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- preferred: Some experience with Azure: Azure DevOps, Azure Functions / Services / Sites, Azure Data Resources;
- preferred: Experience in the Automotive / Auto Lending industry a plus.
What we offer:
Projects using the latest technologies;
High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
Professional development in a stable company — 7 years on the US market, you can work in any of three locations: Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, or the possibility of relocation to one of these locations;
Medical insurance (valid for all close family member);
Internal English courses (online);
Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time. Hybrid schedule and flexible working hours;
24 calendar days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves.