Working with Awesomic you’ll get true fast-growing startup experience. You’ll be able to make decisions that will impact the product. You can work anywhere. You’ll work in fast development 1-week sprints with your teammates (Product Manager, Product Designer, Developers).
That’s a great opportunity to start in a promising well-funded startup. Apply today!
🙌🏻 You’ll be responsible for:
- Handle manual and automation activities and be responsible for product quality, developing and supporting testing infrastructure
- Review specifications to develop test cases and test scenarios
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
- Introduce QA automation to the project
- Create test documentation
🙌🏻 We’ll be glad to meet you if:
- You have at least 3+ years of commercial experience with manual testing.
- You had commercial experience with automation testing (will be a plus).
- You are speaking English fluently (or at least on an Upper-Intermediate level)
- You are comfortable with preparing testing documentation.
- You have strong SQL knowledge.
- You are passionate about start-up and product environment.
- You have good soft skills — we will build friendly and professional communication.
- You love to deal with challenges and immerse yourself in developing new solutions.
- You love to automate everything — in personal life and work :)
- You know how to justify your decisions.
- You are responsible and persistent.
- You are organized and able to multitask.
🙌🏻 What is Awesomic?
Awesomic started in 2020 and in one year grew to 120+ people, and 1200+ customers. Awesomic raised $2.5m investments and was backed by Y Combinator and successful entrepreneurs. Already 10000+ tasks were successfully completed within our app and with the help of our matching algorithm!
🙌🏻 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- Managers with a tech background — so you will be on the same page with the team.
- American style of product development: the decision-making process will be at your mercy.
- You will be surrounded by creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun :)
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history together with the core team — one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! :)
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you
If you feel that this looks like a job for you, we’ll be glad to jump on a call with you! And let’s get acquainted!