Yo Yo Yo!
Working with Awesomic you’ll get true fast-growing startup experience. You’ll be able to make decisions in UI/UX, feature development. You can work anywhere (we just ask for a few hours overlap during the day). You’ll be exclusively invited to regular cool parties with 100% transfer & hotel coverage. You’ll work in fast development 1-week sprints with your teammates (Product Manager, Product Designer, Developers).
That’s a great opportunity to start in a promising well-funded startup and be able to grow as an engineer or manager. Apply today!
In Awesomic we always follow top-notch development standards (PSR-4, Git Flow, Agile, CI/CD, well-commented code).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new features and tools and improving old ones. Work on any feature will start from thinking through the specification and finish with a release to the platform
- Rewrite legacy code from jQuery to React
- Ensure code quality through code reviews.
- Testing your features and testing features of comrades.
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements.
- American style of the product development: the decision-making process will be at your mercy.
- Managers with a tech background — so you will be on the same page with the team.
- You’ll join the community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun :)
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history together with the core team — one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! :)
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
We’ll be glad to meet you if:
- You have good soft skills — we will build a friendly and professional communication.
- You have an experience working in a startup environment or developing the product.
- Love to deal with the challenges and immerse yourself in developing new solutions.
- You love to automate everything — in personal and work businesses :)
- Know how to justify your decisions.
- You are responsible and persistent.
- You enjoy working in a team and ready to help your teammates.
- You are organized and able to multitask.
So, let’s get acquainted if you love to create new features and are looking for a place where you can express yourself 100%!