Avenga is looking for an experienced Senior C++ Engineer to join our team. Our client is an American company dedicated to creating a voice-activated digital assistant tailored for medical professionals. This innovative tool aims to simplify the administrative workload, allowing doctors to concentrate on patient care. Powered by artificial intelligence, the application customizes itself to each physician’s preferences, continuously improving with use, and can be scaled quickly and affordably. This is the development of fast microservices for a voice recognition PaaS solution that is already in production.
- 5 + years of commercial experience with C++;
- Experience/ability to work with gRPC;
- Experience/ability to work with Scylla db (preferred) or Cassandra db;
- Knowledge of async programming along with multiple processes;
- Experience in developing high throughput / low latency microservices;
- Good verbal and written communication skills for maintaining the documentation and presenting the research results;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and practical experience with clouds;
- Experience in SQL/noSQL database.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Provide consultation services to the client;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.