Avenga is looking for a progressive ETL Validation Tester for our USA project. Our client provides solutions that improve health and quality of life. In this position, you will be responsible for testing proprietary integrations and APIs. You will also perform manual testing using Xray, a Jira plugin including testing source data extraction, business transformation logic, and target table loading.
- 3+years of test experience;
- Competent in Data Verification;
- Knowledge of ETL testing;
- Proficient in API, Cross-browser testing, and functional testing;
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11;
- Knowledge of Test Design, Test Case creation, and Test Matrix;
- Good at Validation planning;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Review and document SOPs;
- Verificate Data using relational database queries;
- Extract source data and target table load (ETL) testing;
- Validate Life Cycle experience for customized internally developed systems for regulatory purposes;
- Implement software projects in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulatory requirements and GAMP guidelines;
- Analyze and clarify UFRS;
- Prepare Validation Plans;
- Prepare RA;
- Perform system testing, system integration testing and regression testing;
- Create and maintain TM;
- Develop, coordinate and execute IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols;
- Provide quality direction and review of the protocols;
- Identify and resolve any deviations including implementation of required CAPAs;
- Create Validation Final Reports.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.