Avenga is looking for a Lead Perl Engineer for our American project. Our client is a global healthcare intelligence company that develops life-saving and life-improving drugs with comprehensive clinical development services, including data management, statistical analysis, clinical trial management, medical writing, and regulatory and drug development consulting.
- 5 + years of experience with Perl;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Familiar with Azure;
- Good team player and good communication skills;
- English —Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Support of existing Perl monolith;
- Deliver high quality, scalable code to solve both tactical and strategic problems
- Write documentation;
- Enhance existing confluence documentation about the Electronic Data Capture system;
- Review existing code to improve efficiency and functionality;
- Ensure that new code adheres to industry best practices, including security and usability considerations;
- Analyze business needs and recommending solutions;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes;
- Take a leadership role using your previous leadership experience or the talent and knowledge that’s been waiting for the right opportunity.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.