Avenga is looking for a SAP Consultant. Our client discovers, designs and develops advanced information technology and translates that into values for their customers through consulting services.It also integrates technology and expertise, providing infrastructure, software for clients as they pursue the digital transformation of the world’s mission-critical businesses.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years experience working with OneSource and GlobalNext;
- Tax Engine and SAP S4 mapping experience;
- Strong understanding on Indirect Tax determination and validation;
- Experience in S/4 or SAP ECC implementations;
- Experience of large and complex Programs;
- Agile mindset and open to change;
- Experience across multiple SAP modules — SD, MM, BRIM, Master Data Governance and Migration is preferable;
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Agile mindset & open to change & ability to work in ambiguous environment.
This is your mission:
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure;
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team;
- Performing design and code reviews;
- Ensuring that uniform enterprisewide application design standards are maintained;
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements.