Avenga is looking for a detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a person who will be a reporting and analytics leader in the team as well as a communicator between Sales organization and CRM Development team.
We need a specialist who will be keeping the system clean and up to date. In addition, you will have a chance to participate in CRM implementations.
What you bring along:
- High-level proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications;
- High attention to detail and analytical abilities;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of data analytic tools;
- German or Spanish.
- Identify and resolve data accuracy issues within CRM;
- Onboard new team members on sales processes;
- Support AM, Sales and Engagement teams with CRM operations;
- Communicate requests from Sales organization to CRM Development team;
- Update Sales organization with the new implementations in CRM;
- Use the latest sales tech to update information in the system;
- Assist with other operational tasks for the sales team including Adhoc support for Sales, AM, Engagement and SDR teams, data hygiene, and proper lead routing.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.