Avenga is looking for a Data Architect to join our team.
Our client’s solution is a customer-to-business communication platform that supports a variety of communication channels (like SMS, MMS, IP Push, What’s App. etc) in a unified manner. The platform is extended with billing, data reporting, and a portal for customers to manage their purchases and access. It also supports centralized customer management through customers’ accounts. We are focused on value and insight generation, and you will play a critical role in strengthening our analytical presence in the Chat Commerce market.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer;
- Experience with AWS Data services. Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, Kafka, Glue, S3, Lake Formation;
- Knowledge of one or more database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle);
- Ability to use BI tools and technologies (Talend, Power BI, SiSence);
- Confidence in using of Big Data technologies. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, Presto, Flume;
- Experience with complicated account hierarchy, security groups, VPCs, AWS managed services, S3, ELB, EC2 Auto Scaling, Lambda;
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects;
- Significant experience developing Enterprise Grade applications at scale;
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting, and Dashboard development;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Data Architecture Certification;
- TOGAF Certification.
- Design and develop highly scalable data ingestion and processing frameworks to transform a variety of datasets, capture metadata, lineage and implement data quality using AWS cloud services;
- Work closely with Data Modelers and Data Engineers to define and evolve our data model support data analytics activities, and ensure platforms scalability;
- Ensure data models and architectural patterns fit Product requirements and overall product value prepositions;
- Work closely with the data delivery teams to drive execution and continue improvement of Data Products;
- Design, implement and document technical Data solutions using AWS Data services and solutions;
- Perform problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventative techniques;
- Review existing ETL architecture and frameworks to improve performance, manage costs and drive efficiencies;
- Manage priorities, estimation, and Data Architecture artifacts in support of Data Product development.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.