Avenga is happy to invite a talented Business Analyst for our Saudi Arabia project.
Our client provides solutions in multiple segments including: Retail Banking Products, Business Products, Investment Products and International Remittance services. The Retail Banking segment includes services and products to individuals, including deposits, financing, remittances, and currency exchange. The Corporate Banking segment comprises of services and products to corporate and commercial customers, including deposits, financing, and trade services. The Treasury segment offers money market, trading, and treasury services. The Investment Banking and Brokerage segment consists of investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising, and custody of securities.
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience in Banking Domain;
- Solid exposure of Temenos T24 Core banking products and processes, and /or other core banking products is highly preferred;
- Experience leading Products/projects aimed at implementing new information technology applications from initial system specifications through to deployment;
- Strong and proven interviewing and workshop facilitation skills specific to the collection and analysis of the business requirements;
- English — upper intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Information Systems or Computer Science or any related field;
- Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Contact with users to determine their information system needs and in assessing the ability of the information systems solutions to meet those needs;
- Be an internal functional consultant assisting other user services staff in the areas requiring a high degree of technical and functional expertise and business process knowledge;
- Be able to provide from experience and exposure about core banking products and processes and be able to facilitate corer banking related SME expertise;
- Work as liaison among diverse stakeholders to drive requirements gathering and analysis, and user acceptance process for new and existing systems;
- Produce clear, concise, and unambiguous artifacts critical to successful product delivery, including business requirement document, functional specification including use case and models, UAT Plan and Test Scripts and estimates;
- Guide the design, development and documentation of system process workflows and various implementation activities that deliver business solutions required of the business
- Utilize prototyping tools and techniques to facilitate the development of graphical user interfaces and applications;
- Promote proactive and positive interaction and communication between business and development teams, including resolving requirements ambiguity or conflict and helping drive projects forward.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.