Vacancy Level: Lead
Team composition: PM, BA, Solution Architect, 3 — Data engineers, QA Engineer
Project description: Join us you will take a part in a project, which includes implementation of the Project review module (hereinafter — the “Module”) in the Application.
Tech stack: The Module will be developed using Oracle Apex version 21.2.0 as extension to the existing Application. As the main source of data the Oracle Database version 21c will be used. Also, the Apex will use the Oracle DB to store metadata and data.
Project goal is to develop a highly configurable Module functionality allowing to track the projects with high usability for end-users.
The Module should provide automated guidance of the involved participants on the need for project review and review scheduling, escalation functionality (re-assigning to the higher management), review results recording into the system and reports generation.
What you bring along:
- At least 4 years of work-related experience with Oracle APEX;
- Strong Oracle SQL expertise;
- Excellent knowledge of performance tuning, optimization;
- Solid with PL/SQL;
- Working experience in Data Modeling;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- English — Upper — Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, specifications development, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance;
- Physical and logical design of relational databases;
- Oracle development (coding/debugging of complex SQL, PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures, jobs, triggers, etc.);
- Evaluate new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies into the solution.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Oracle REST;
- Dood understanding of scripting language PowerShell, Linux sh.;
- Knowledge of Oracle administration;
- Experience with cloud services Integration with MS Exchange.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.