Vacancy level: Middle
Project description: Unique delivery platform. Operating worldwide, the platform powers the world’s first and last-mile deliveries, helping posts connect nearly 1 billion consumers with global eCommerce networks. It offers point-of-service counter automation solution, data management, and application development tools and software for bill collection, entitlement payments, licenses, retail sales, and banking.
We are looking for a person who would be an independent thinker who is able to work independently or in group settings with minimal direct supervision.
At Avenga, we are committed to our projects, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. If you have a solid professional background and get motivated by contributing to meaningful projects, don`t hesitate to contact us!
What you bring along:
- Proficiency in Project Management in IT (5+ years);
- Knowledge of project management theory;
- Practical experience with project management tools;
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders and coordinating projects:
- Strong experience in Software development methodologies (Agile is a must, Waterfall is a plus);
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Strong communication, prioritization, organization, time management, and delegation skills:
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty;
- Leadership Qualities;
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced written and spoken English skills.
This is your mission:
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables;
- Understand and communicate client’s business needs to the project team;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project;
- Chair project meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of the project information and deliverables;
- Track project changes and produce updated schedules as agreed with engineering and project management;
- Keep documentation up to date;
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project plan throughout the project life;
- Ensure the timely revision of the project plan to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, review deliverables and milestones prepared by the team;
- Keep responsible Delivery Manager/Project Manager, stakeholders and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Invoice services fees.
Nice to have:
- Flexibility/Adaptability: readily adapting to changing requirements, maintaining effectiveness in varying circumstances;
- Technical background is a big plus (development, testing, business analysis experience, etc.) ;
- Technical degree;
- Project Management certification is a great asset.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out-of-reach, sick days, and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.