Vacancy level: Senior
Project description: The project provides a solution for customers with worldwide business use cases and reduces the barriers to use different IoT Platforms. With the help of the system, everything is integrated everywhere. The platform provides the ability to control both, the devices themselves and the connection to those devices (today mostly realized by SIM Cards).
At the same time, it is itself a platform for collecting telemetry and other data from devices. It is more than just another management platform. It allows to integrate other platforms under its umbrella and provide APIs for them based on the OneM2M standard for device management and the TM Forum specification for connectivity management.
If you have relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, please do not hesitate to apply today!
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Ability to build micro-services and rest services with Node.js;
- Experience in writing REST APIs with Node.JS, Typescript, and Express;
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure creation, GitLab;
- Knowledge of Mongo DB or similar NoSQL DB;
- Ability to use Nginx, Kafka, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Understanding of how to develop microservices as part of complex distributed applications;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Develop micro-services in Node.JS, building REST APIs;
- Creating CI/CD infrastructure in GitLab;
- Integration with various external systems (BSS/OSS, Cloud Systems, external APIs).
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out-of-reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.