Vacancy Description: Avenga has a great opportunity for a Travel Manager to join our team. If you are an active person with a passion for traveling, this position is exactly for you. Travel Manager is an exciting role with endless opportunities to improve your skills through your attention to detail and creative execution.
You will be able to grow personally and professionally in a pleasant working environment with a high level of safety, organizational effectiveness as well as clear communication. We believe in developing and supporting our employees so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work-life balance. If you have relevant skills for this fantastic role, please do not hesitate to apply today!
What you bring along:
- 2+ year experience in the travel management area;
- Strong experience in visa processing (UK, USA, etc.);
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies;
- Good understanding of Travel & Expense reporting and processing;
- Experience in working with online travel booking tools;
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service and provide prompt responses to inquiries;
- Organization and time management skills to ensure travel details are fulfilled accurately;
- Ability to prioritize workload while handling multiple tasks;
- Strong understanding of urgency in regard to changes and informing travelers and finding solutions;
- Advanced skills in MS Office;
- Accuracy & attention to detail;
- English level — Intermediate or higher;
This is your mission:
- Plan, book, and purchase trips to travel in Ukraine and abroad;
- Confirm booking, and distributes tickets with all needed information to the traveler;
- Define the most suitable as well as the best quality service with reasonable possible prices;
- Manage and follow to travel budget, process invoices, and maintain a filing system for all financial documents;
- Business visas maintaining: opening, consulting, and providing other related support;
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) and operations for employees and foreign guests;
- Cooperate with service providers and vendors, managing contract and rate negotiations as needed;
- Process Travel & Expense reports and handle reimbursements;
- Assure that all travelers follow the company’s travel policy.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out-of-reach, sick days, and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.