Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: Europe (Germany). The customer is developing, manufacturing, and distributing products in the fields of pain management, rehabilitation, and medical wellness.
Project description: The project is a fitness app and the firmware of the hardware tool which is in sync.
If you are interested in developing your career with us, get in touch with us today! We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps Engineer;
- Strong experience with infrastructure and deployment automation;
- Proficiency in AWS stack;
- Ability to use Jenkins;
- Confidence in using Terraform;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Solid experience with Gitlab CI or any other modern tools;
- Knowledge of various monitoring/logging tools;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SRE position;
This is your mission:
- Creating new and updating existing CI/CD pipelines;
- Maintaining production systems, SRE;
- Discussing implementation details with the Client;
- Managing infrastructure using IaaC(Terraform);
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.