Vacancy level: Middle
Customer: The UK. Our client is one of the leading suppliers of cross-border e-commerce delivery solutions with an established presence in key markets, including Asia, Europe, and the USA. The customer business provides end-to-end logistics solutions to some global e-commerce merchants.
Project: Transport Management System (TMS) which will replace the third-party software that has been used up to this day. The System consists of modules that will cover the client’s data procedures and operations.
Each application has its responsibility and business value and plays a vital role in administrating, routing, transporting, and tracking each shipment. Altogether the applications provide visibility and trackability for each delivery for the customer and ensure the cargo is delivered in minimum time. You will be able to contribute to the development of the complex corporate solution and as a part of the team will be engaged in direct communication with the customer.
At Avenga, we’re committed to our projects, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. If you are passionate about revolutionizing the world of logistics, get in touch with us today!
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with .NET;
- Proficiency in application development using .NET Core 3+ to .NET Core 6;
- Experience with ASP. NET Web API;
- Ability to work with EF Core;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Confidence in working with Azure;
- An understanding of software design principles and patterns, including Dependency Injection, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, SOLID, DDD, etc.;
- An understanding of Git / GitHub version control;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microservices;
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Azure Functions.
This is your mission:
- Read and understand feature documents;
- Decompose features for tasks, estimate and create them in a task-management system (Azure DevOps);
- Implement new functionality;
- Write code that will implement the expected desired behavior (sometimes customers are not sure what the expected desired behavior is);
- Expand the system without losing support for existing features;
- Participate in daily stand-ups with customers and the UK team in English;
- Participate in non-recurrent meetings with customers and the UK team in English;
- Be able to use a web camera!
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out-of-reach, sick days, and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.