Avenga is seeking Sales Development Representative to join our professional team on a full-time basis. The role is critical to the revenue growth and ultimate success of Avenga. The SDR is responsible for all the stages of lead generation,
starting from the campaign initiation (defining ICP and Buyer personas, building the list of contacts, and creating the campaign sequence) to tracking the activity of the converted leads in CRM. If you have relevant skills for this fantastic role, do not hesitate to apply today!
You will be able to grow personally and professionally in a pleasant working environment with a high level of safety, organizational effectiveness as well as clear communication. We believe in developing and supporting our employees so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work-life balance.
What you bring along:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the IT field;
- High-level proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher — both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of German — Upper-Intermediate — both written and spoken;
- Good lead research skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Desire to learn and develop;
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in searching leads from healthcare, finance, or insurance areas for IT businesses.
This is your mission:
- Generate hot leads for Sales Representatives in all locations;
- Control the outbound leads in CRM up till the opportunity closure;
- Prepare lists of cold contacts for ongoing campaigns, events, webinars, dedicated SDR service, etc.;
- Write highly personalized messages for the outreach through various channels (including social media, regular emails, phone calls, etc.);
- Act as consultants on pre-qualification calls with prospecting clients;
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams on a daily basis.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out-of-reach, sick days, and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.