Vacancy level: Middle
Customer: the USA
Team composition: 3 Software Engineers, 2 QA Engineers, Project Manager.
Project description: It’s a project for a Pharma company for their human growth hormone product. There is a web component that healthcare professionals use to monitor their patients’ growth and HGH use.
There is a mobile app that the patients use to help manage their HGH and growth data. It is a worldwide product that is supported in 40 different languages.
If you are interested in developing your career with us, get in touch with us today!
We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of professional experience in testing;
- Solid commercial experience as an Automation QA Engineer (.NET);
- Expert knowledge of C# on .NET;
- Experience with Web, API and Mobile Automation;
- Knowledge of Appium and Selenium;
- Manual testing experience;
- Understanding of different SDLC, able to follow a defined process on the project;
- Great communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
This is your mission:
- Supporting Automation Tests;
- Manual Testing;
- Working in a highly collaborative environment with product managers and fellow engineers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.