Vacancy level: Middle
Customer: A full-service neobank in Saudi Arabia
Our client provides solutions in multiple segments including: Retail Banking Products, Business Products, Investment Products, and International Remittance services.
The Retail Banking segment includes services and products for individuals, including deposits, financing, remittances, and currency exchange. The Corporate Banking segment comprises services and products to corporate and commercial customers, including deposits, financing, and trade services.
The Treasury segment offers money market, trading, and treasury services. The Investment Banking and Brokerage segment consists of investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising, and custody of securities. If you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, do not hesitate to apply today! We’ll be happy to have you on board!
We believe in developing and supporting our engineers so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work/life balance. It is a great chance to both develop your career & have an impact on meaningful projects!
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of experience in the development of Native and Cross Platform applications using KONY Platform (7+);
- Expertise in working with KONY Visualizer and KONY Fabric;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Certification in KONY Development;
- Experience in Banking Domain;
- Experience in working with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
This is your mission:
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features;
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Adhere to Product and workflow processes, engaging with the team to make continual improvements;
- Complete assigned tasks by the Team leader/Share the design tasks with the Application Development Team Leader/Provide code quality for assigned tasks;
- Be a technical thought leader among your peers to constantly improve how we work.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.