Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: The customer is based in Singapore and has offices in Ukraine and other countries. The company is considered to be one of the leaders in the self-sovereign identity domain.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience in software test automation and quality assurance;
- Full Stack QA experience with a strong background in Backend Test Automation, Cloud Native, BDD, Test Planning, and different types of testing;
- Experience with different automation testing frameworks, preferably JS-based, such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber.js, and Cypress;
- Experience with CI/CD and GitLab pipelines;
- Excellent analytical skills: proven ability to look at a use case from several different angles;
- Ability to think about quality as a cultural mindset rather than a functional task;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Define and adapt the testing strategy for all development efforts (backend, web frontend, iOS, Android, etc.);
- Coach, guide, and mentor all team members on testing tools and processes;
- Review and improve existing quality processes at every stage of the SDLC;
- Collaborate on identifying, leading, and minimizing technical debt in the platform;
- Consult on the impact of product ideas and possible implementations;
- Design and implement E2E test flows by creating examples and collaborating with the team on the different aspects of automated testing.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.