Vacancy level: Middle
Team composition: 3 Software Engineers, 2 QA Engineers, Project Manager.
Customer: the USA. Our client is a pioneer in collecting, aggregating, and analyzing health-related data
Project description: The project is aimed at solutions that collect data about clinical trials and patients.
This data is collected by tons of sensors and equipment, then analyze and gather everything into initial reports. The main goal is to automate data collection and minimize the human factor during clinical trials.
Join us and you will engage in new features development as well as in integration with existing systems to build a fast, smart, and secure clinical data solution. We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build & Release Engineer;
- Proficiency in working with Azure;
- Strong experience in using Azure DevOps (or Jenkins/Gitlab CI);
- Good experience with networking tools;
- Confidence in using Terraform and/or ARM templates;
- Hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of Linux;
- Experience with Bash;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Ability to use Jenkins;
- Experience with Git;
- English — Upper- Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Information Management Systems;
- Experience with Python;
- Knowledge of Ansible;
- Knowledge of ELK;
- Understanding of Prometeus and Grafana.
This is your mission:
- Building CI/CD automation using PaaC approach;
- Infrastructure automation using IaaC approach;
- Troubleshooting VMs/Docker/Infrastructure;
- Configuring monitoring and logging;
- Collaborating closely with development teams.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.