Vacancy level: Strong Middle, Senior
Team composition: Business Transformation Director, Business Transformation Associate
Role description: Our Business Transformation team serves as intermediaries between executives and functional leaders to keep track of business performance. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Process Analyst to join our team.
A Senior Business Process Analyst will work collaboratively with individuals and teams across the organization to maintain effective controls and support the Company’s strategic objectives and initiatives.
You will play the role of a business expert who will analyze processes within the Avenga group, design new processes, identify control and process improvement opportunities, including control automation opportunities and measure the process effectiveness.
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of experience in the Business Process area;
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, such as TOGAF, Lean Six Sigma or similar;
- Experience in large transformation programs crossing multiple functions and post-merger integrations of functional areas;
- Transformation of end-to-end journeys at scale, using multiple levers/ technologies in a cohesive way and an understanding of business, information and technology architecture;
- Proficient user of Excel and BPM;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Experience designing solutions/ business processes/ operating models;
- English — Upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) / Certified Business Process Associate (CBPA)/ TOGAF;
This is your mission:
- Be a part of transformational and post-merger integrations activities;
- Develop complex business and system processes at a global scale;
- Tight communication with key functional leaders to reach common ground and find the best suitable solution while facilitating the meetings;
- Provide cost-benefit analysis and potential impact on local/global operations, identify potential areas for improvement;
- Manage change scope and acceptance criteria, monitor change progress;
- Conflict management.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.