Vacancy level: Middle
Customer: Europe (Germany)
Team composition: iOS Engineers, Android Engineers, QA Engineers, C++ Engineers, Scrum Master, Architect
Technology stack: C++, Ruby, Kotlin and Swift
Project description: Our client is a company that specializes in medical devices and devices for rehabilitation. Another important focus of our client is wellness and muscle training.
At the moment, we are looking for an Android engineer for the project which consists of Symbiont Tec Suit, a data analyzer, and an app that provides an overview of the body’s data relevant to training. The project is a combination of electrical stimulation therapy with electrical muscle stimulation with real-time measurements. It also evaluates and coaches (by means of EMS device) plus there’s an app that supports users in all aspects of training.
What you bring along:
- At least 2 years of experience in Android development (Kotlin);
- Knowledge of Rx frameworks and MVVM;
- Solid in UI/Unit testing and Apps distribution process;
- Experience in Code versioning tools (Git);
- Excellent knowledge of memory management and optimizations;
- Familiar with Clean-Code Principles;
- Solid background with SQL databases;
- Work with Message-Queues;
- Experience in REST-API calls;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Healthcare or Pharma business domains;
- Familiar with using NFC SDK;
- Work with Bluetooth API.
This is your mission:
- Understand business needs and design quality mobile solutions that work well within the wider architecture;
- Design new modules and implement new features;
- Support and improve the quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Be involved in the code review process;
- Collaborate with other mobile engineers to build top-notch solutions;
- Communicate with customers.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.