Vacancy level: Senior
Technology stack: C++, Ruby, Kotlin, and Swift
Team composition: iOS Engineers, Android Engineers, QA Engineers, C++ Engineers, Scrum Master, Architect
Project description: Our client is a company, which specializes in medical devices and devices for rehabilitation. Another important focus of our client is wellness and muscle training.
At the moment, we are looking for an iOS engineer for the project which consists of Symbiont Tec Suit, a data analyzer, and an app that provides an overview of the body’s data relevant to training. The project is a combination of electrical stimulation therapy with electrical muscle stimulation with real-time measurements. It also evaluates and coaches (by means of an EMS device) plus there’s an app that supports users in all aspects of training.
What you bring along:
- At least 4 years of experience as an iOS Engineer;
- Excellent in iOS development (Swift);
- Solid knowledge charts with animated elements;
- Experience with Core Bluetooth;
- Applications profiling with Xcode tools;
- Competent in REST API;
- Experience in solving performance optimization issues;
- Perfect problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Working experience with Core NFC frameworks;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Design new modules and implement new features;
- Develop and distribute the app;
- Support and improve the quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Be involved in the code review process;
- Collaborate with other iOS engineers to build mobile solutions;
- Communicate with customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the development of Healthcare-related apps.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.