Vacancy level: Middle
Customer: Norway, Oslo
Domain: Petroleum Industry
Project: Cloud-based web application for drilling engineers. The system will simplify work processes, making data available for every task required for designing well trajectories, casing, and tubing design.
It is a cutting-edge system with a highly usable interface offering easy access to tools employing algorithms and calculations based on the latest industry research. If you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with technical solutions, we would love to hear from you!
What you bring along:
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications using Node.js;
- Confidence in using Express.js (or other Node.js frameworks);
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc);
- Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc);
- Knowledge of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3;
- Experience with SQL and non-relational data stores;
- Working knowledge of HTTP, web servers, shell scripting, and Unix/Linux command line;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Knowledge of robust testing and debugging tools;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies;
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar.
This is your mission:
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc.;
- Collaborate directly with colleagues from all departments;
- Develop new features;
- Write clean, reusable, and test-covered code;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.