Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: Europe (Germany)
Technology stack: C++, Ruby, Kotlin, and Swift.
Our client is a company, which specializes in medical devices and devices for rehabilitation. Another important focus of our client is wellness and muscle training.
At the moment, we are looking for engineers for the project which consists of Symbiont Tec Suit, a data analyzer, and an app that provides an overview of the body’s data relevant to training. The project is a combination of electrical stimulation therapy with electrical muscle stimulation with real-time measurements. It also evaluates and coaches (by means of EMS device) plus there’s an app that supports users in all aspects of training.
What you bring along:
- At least 4 years of experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR);
- Solid with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with React.js, and Node.js
- Have a deep understanding of cloud-native applications using Ruby on Rails,
- Experiences in building web applications and servers of any scale
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Healthcare or Pharma business domains.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
This is your mission:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sport services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick-days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.