Vacancy level: Middle, Senior
Project: Our client develops internet shops for larger companies, creates websites, and helps with the digitalization of medium businesses. Shops are deployed to AWS, the front-end part is built with Vue and React, and the back-end is written in PHP.
We are looking for a great team member, who is an ambitious, reliable, and responsible person who thirsts for new knowledge. It is a great chance to both develop your career & have an impact on meaningful projects! If you have relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, please do not hesitate to apply today!
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End development;
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Vue.js engineer;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, SASS;
- Knowledge of modern development tools like Git, Webpack, etc.;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc.;
- Collaborate directly with colleagues from all departments;
- Work on cross-platform responsive sites and PWAs with Vue;
- Develop new features;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes.
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Figma;
- Experiences with Node.js;
- Experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Knowledge of Shopware 6 or a similar commerce-cms.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.