Vacancy level: Architect
Customer: South Africa, the USA, Canada
Project: Customer-to-business communication platform that supports a variety of communication channels (like SMS, MMS, IP Push, What’s App. etc) in a unified manner. The platform is extended with billing, data reporting, and a portal for customers to manage their purchases and access
It also supports centralized customer management through customers’ accounts. We are focused on value and insight generation and you will play a critical role in strengthening our analytical presence in the Chat Commerce market.
If you are interested in developing your career with us, get in touch with us today!
We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience with Java;
- Expertise in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud;
- Ability to use Hibernate;
- Knowledge of Kafka;
- Knowledge of AWS;
- Confidence in using Redis;
- Experience with Web services is desirable;
- Experience in Agile development;
- English level — upper Intermediate or higher
This is your mission:
- Assist the software development and product teams in architecting new services that is secure, can scale, has a high throughput and low latency;
- Ensure solutions are designed in line with the Enterprise Architecture roadmaps, aligned to appropriate best practices, standards, and methodologies for the Software Development Operations value stream;
- Look for improvement capabilities (visibility, scalability, stability, security) of the applications under your portfolio;
- Stay updated with the latest trends, standards, and implementation strategies within the application architecture space;
- Attend and participate in weekly architecture community of practice (COP) meetings.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.