Vacancy level: Middle, Senior
Team composition: 3 Software Engineers, 2 QA Engineers, Project Manager
Project description: Our client is a global healthcare intelligence company, which helps develop life-saving and life-improving drugs with comprehensive clinical development services, including data management, statistical analysis, clinical trial management, medical writing, and regulatory and drug development consulting.
You will be engaged in developing a web platform, where customers could create their own websites to recruit potential participants for clinical trials. Our nearest goal is to develop and release new complex functionalities.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP 7 and Symfony;
- Experience in writing Unit Tests and TDD approach;
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, Design Patterns, and OOP;
- Excellent in Relational(MySQL) and Document-oriented DBMS(MongoDB);
- Solid with Git;
- Hands-on with AWS;
- Experience in writing RESTfull APIs;
- Aware of *nix operation systems;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Working on features implementation;
- Lead a small team of software engineers;
- Participating in implementation planning;
- Writing clean, well-designed code and Unit Tests;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Drupal and/or WordPress;
- Knowledge of Architectural Design Patterns;
- AWS Certification.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical insurance and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.