Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: the USA
Project description: Our client is a global healthcare intelligence company that develops life-saving and life-improving drugs with comprehensive clinical development services including data management, statistical analysis, clinical trial management, medical writing, regulatory and drug development consulting. You will be engaged in developing a web platform where customers will be able to create their own websites to recruit potential participants for clinical trials. Our goal is to develop and release new complex functionalities. If you are interested in developing your career with Avenga, get in touch with us today! We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Knowledge of TDD methodology;
- Hands-on experience with cloud architecture, preferably Azure (App Services, Functions, Storage, SQL, Data Factory, Event Grid);
- Solid knowledge of SOLID, Design Patterns and OOP;
- Confidence in writing Unit Tests (pytest or similar);
- Good understanding of Relational and Document-oriented DBMS;
- Experience in developing REST APIs;
- Excellent leadership/people/coaching skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
This is your mission:
- Lead the team of software engineers;
- Develop API using Python and Flask;
- Work creatively in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence;
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party suppliers, architects, UX designers, product owners, and delivery teams.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React and Azure;
- Experience with Snowflake;
- Previous hands-on experience with Behavior Driven Development/Gherkin.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support