Vacancy level: Middle
Vacancy description: Avenga is looking for a detail-oriented Sales Researcher to join our team on a full-time basis. We need is a competent professional who would help us shake up the conventional IT market. The work of a Sales Researcher will be varied, however, the primary function will be to provide research support within the Sales and Lead Management Team
You will be able to grow personally and professionally in a pleasant working environment with a high level of safety, organizational effectiveness as well as clear communication. We believe in developing and supporting our employees so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work-life balance. If you have relevant skills for this fantastic role, do not hesitate to apply today!
What you bring along:
- High-level proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications;
- Advance skills in LinkedIn Sales Nav, CrunchBase, Google and other lead research tool sets;
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- English — strong upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with data scraping (Phantombuster, TexAu);
- Knowledge of the German language.
This is your mission:
- Research targeted companies and provide full packages of information sufficient to enable accurate cold outreach;
- Provide validated leads generated by daily review of industry blogs and internet sources;
- Consolidate database of leads according to ICPs;
- Record leads accurately on a detailed Excel spreadsheet and CRM, and produce reports as requested;
- Provide information on SQLs to Sales Manages to attend intro meetings if requested;
- Produce generated lead reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.