Vacancy level: Junior
Vacancy description: We are seeking an energetic person with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to grow up with a professional tea. We expect a successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
Our colleague will be working closely with Managers (Engineering Managers, Competency Managers, Heads of Departments) to facilitate the people management process and by joining effort — work on employees’ development and company business goals achievement.
What you bring along:
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources generalist/people partner capacity;
- Knowledge of People (HR) programs/functions, practices, and basics of IT business operations;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a confident manner;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate large, complex changes. Ability to stylistically adapt communication based on the audience;
- Successful experience in implementing initiatives, ability to work both in a team and independently, being stress-resistant;
- English — Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate
This is your mission:
- Establish clear and effective communication with employees and managers;
- Manage onboarding new hires to the company and departments;
- Risk management and regular one-on-one meetings;
- Conduct weekly meetings with Managers to share updates and synchronize efforts;
- Work on employees’ exit process (interview, resignation facilitation) to remain positive relationship and reduce reputation impact;
- Assist Managers in the organization, conducting and follow-up on employees’ performance evaluation and appraisal process;
- Conduct satisfaction surveys;
- Maintain awareness of the Company culture, plans, objectives, and news within departments;
- Initiate and exercise team-building activities;
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and other departments to develop policies, programs, and solutions;
- Assist HRBP to analyze trends and metrics of the team to proactively adjust internal processes and business needs.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of IT sphere.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.