Vacancy level: Middle
Vacancy description: We are looking for a skilled IT Helpdesk Engineer to provide support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software.
We are seeking an energetic person with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to grow up with a professional team. We expect a successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
What you bring along:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows 10, Linux (Ubuntu), MacOS;
- Basic understanding of network protocols and services;
- Experience with Google Workspace, Slack, Active Directory, Office 365 services, monitoring tools (Zabbix, PRTG, Splunk), Jira, SharePoint, Zoho;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English.
This is your mission:
- Setup user workspace;
- Install standard software on user’s computers;
- Assemble computers;
- Maintain issues in ticketing system with user’s computers and provided hardware;
- Administer user accounts in accordance with ISO27001 recommendations;
- Perform regular office IT equipment check;
- Resolve user’s IT requests;
- Fulfill the requirements of Information Security Management System Policies.
Nice to have:
- A university degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.