Vacancy level: Senior
Team composition: 140+ certified Salesforce Engineers
Vacancy description: By using the right tech and the best of our experts’ skills, we have a proven track record in complex CRM implementation, integration and optimization services across the Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and AppExchange solutions.
We are proud to have 140+ Salesforce experts with more than 400 Salesforce certificates and welcome you to join us. We are keen on innovations, and therefore we work with modern technologies and already have most of our projects on LWC.
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce;
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, XML, REST, SOAP);
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
- Understand business requirements/user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce environment;
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Communicate with customers.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Previous work in developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Familiar with Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.