Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: London, UK
The client is a leading global financial consulting company, one of the largest asset managers in the UK. Our customer provides investment management and administration expertise to customers by offering them different financial services.
As a part of this role, you will help to organize work through complex business and technology issues and provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cloud security and Managed security.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of working experience in the Cloud Security area;
- Strong knowledge of (AWS, Azure);
- 2-5 years of experience within IT consulting in project management, delivery, or work in team-oriented environments;
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering — M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with an excellent academic record;
- English- Fluent.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring, and IaaS provider space;
- Have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject matter expert in an area of interest;
- Great consulting, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Review Cloud platform components, documentation of guidance, and specification of guardrails;
- Support application migration/design process with security guidance;
- Work with stakeholders to define and scope SSDLC roadmap including best practice process and tooling specification;
- Advise clients in understanding the role of Cloud security by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses;
- Develop next-generation Cloud security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.
Information about your data processing you can find here: www.avenga.com/...cyjna-information-clause