Vacancy level: Middle
Team composition: 120+ certified Salesforce Engineers
Avenga is growing steadily and is looking for a Middle Salesforce Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are keen on innovations, and therefore we work with modern technologies and already have most of our projects on LWC. Our projects’ core is developments for enterprise clients, which allows us to work with clearly defined development processes and gain experience with integrations such as Java, .NET, Node.js.
We are proud to have 120+ Salesforce experts with more than 400 Salesforce certificates and welcome you to join us.
What you bring along:
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce;
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, XML, REST, SOAP);
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
This is your mission:
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
- Understand business requirements/user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce environment;
- Participate in daily scrums.
- Work with PM, BA, QA and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Communicate with customers.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sport services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick-days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.